Did you ever feel that you were just one spin away from hitting a huge jackpot when you suddenly run out of credits? BetChain has the solution to that problem: The cashback Tuesday bonus! This bonus will give you that extra spin or two that can make the difference. Become a legend spinning on the house on Tuesday with cashback that you will get based on your Monday deposit, and hit a huge jackpot on the house!
Here are the general terms of our Cashback Tuesdays bonus:
- Our Cashback Tuesdays bonus is available for 24 hours on Tuesday, based on deposits you made on Monday and on your losses.
- The minimum deposit and wager amount on Monday must be at least 0.001 BTC, 0.01 BCH/ETH, 0.05 LTC, 1,500 DOGE, 10 EUR, 600 RUB, 150 ZAR, 30 CAD/AUD and 95 NOK to qualify for 10% Cashback Tuesdays.
- A 10% bonus of up to 0.1 BTC, 1 BCH/ETH, 5 LTC, 18,000,000 DOGE, 50 EUR, 2,500 RUB, 400 ZAR, 75 CAD/AUD and 500 NOK will be automatically credited to your account on Tuesday according to the terms and conditions of the bonus.
- You will be able to use your bonus whenever you want on any game you prefer, according to our terms and conditions.
Now that you know why our Cashback Tuesday bonus rocks, it is time to spin and win with it. If you already took a few spins and didn’t hit a huge jackpot, then why not take a few more spins with the money you already invested? BetChain will give you the opportunity to do so every Tuesday, so you can feel you won twice: once when you score a legendary win, and twice when you know you did so on money you already spent!
Top Online Bitcoin Casinos is a third party that ranks the online Casinos that allow players to bet using cryptocurrency and cash out in cryptocurrency or fiat (cash). We test the so called “Top Online Casinos” for transparency, odds to win, gameplay, player bonuses & withdrawal speeds.
With blockchain and digital ledgers we also can make sure the Casino’s aren’t robbing us blind like in the past. Cryptography and the blockchain enable us as players to check and see if the games are Provably Fair and also verify their claims on the blockchain.
With the growth of bitcoin network, so did the number of casinos turning out to be complete scams. Bonus promotions by new players in the market often seem to be “too good to be true”. Unfortunately, if you have that feeling when looking on new gambling platform, in most cases, you would be right. So, make sure to check out a couple of facts about the website before you decide to invest your funds:
- gambling platform holds a license for its operations, issued by the governmental agency;
- owners of the company are known to the general public, with clearly stated location of headquarters
- proof of insurance of funds and/or cold storage of coins
- customer reviews already available in the crypto communities.